FiiO X7 Android Lossless (FLAC/MP3/DXD/PCM) DAP/DAC+EX1 IEM Headphones BUNDLE
Free delivery on all orders within 3 days unless stated otherwise.
Access the sublime audio world of the FiiO X7 Android-based digital audio player immediately by pairing it with the FiiO EX1 in-ear monitors. The X7 is FiiO's flagship DAP and the first to use an Android-based operating system; allowing it to run third party music applications and access streaming services like Spotify and Tidal. Top of the range audio architecture gives you a sound close to perfection and a unique modular amplifier system allows you to tailor the output without having to build a large audio stack. Based on the critically acclaimed DUNU Titan 1 earphones, the EX1 are tuned by FiiO to provide brilliant depth when paired with the X series of lossless DAPs.
The X7 is the first portable DAP to use the top flight ES9018S DAC chip to provide an incredible 135db S/N ratio and dynamic range. The X7 also features a patent-pending interchangeable amplifier module technology to customize your output sound and power to your preference. Building on past successes whilst looking to the future, the X7 uses FiiO’s first Android based user interface and touch screen navigation. The X7 comes with a pre-installed FiiO Music Player which can be accesses in pure music mode, bypassing the audio quirks of the Android system and providing the clearest sound quality from your files. It is also possible to install sanctioned third party apps (Hiby, Spotify, TIDAL etc.) and listen to stream music wirelessly. The X7 has 32GB on board memory with a microSD slot that accepts up to 128GB cards. All the usual audio formats are accepted (WAV, FLAC, AIFF, MP3 etc.) alongside the higher lossless formats such as DXD, DSD64/128 and PCM supported at up to 384kHz/64bit|5.6MHz (DSD).
Built in partnership with Chinese headphone manufacturer Dunu; the EX1 refines the successful design of the Dunu Titan 1 by adding a Kevlar-strengthened high-purity multi-strand OFC cable. This provides a flawless sonic pathway as well as great strain resistance and longevity. The earphones themselves contain titanium driver diaphragms which provide the clearest sound reproduction up to the highest of frequencies. The offset design of the non-resonating metal body directs the sound comfortably into your ear while precisely placed tuning vents help increase the soundstage of your music, giving it a more ‘live’ feel.
- Top flight ES9018S SABRE32 reference 32-bit 8-Channel Audio DAC chip
- Supports WAV, FLAC, APE, ALAC, AIFF, WMA, MP3, OGG, DXD, DSD64/128 and PCM supported at up to 384kHz/64bit|5.6MHz (DSD)
- Patent-pending interchangeable amplifier modules (IEM supplied, others sold separately)
- 3.97” IPS TFT multi-touch screen (480x880 pixels)
- Fully customizable, symmetrical button layout
- Unique FiiO music player that bypasses the audio limitations of the Android system
- 10 band EQ
- With included IEM module: 3.5mm headphone port, 3.5mm line-out, 3.5mm coaxial digital port
- Regular firmware updates
- WIFI and Bluetooth compatible
- 3700mAh battery provides c.10 hours real-world usage
- Kevlar-strengthened high-purity multi-strand OFC cable
- Aerospace-grade titanium driver diaphragm for precise audio realisation
- Tuning vents breathe life into your recordings, increasing the soundstage
- Extended bass and high-mid frequencies in comparison with traditional diaphragms
- Variety of earbuds included to help you find the perfect fit
- Carry case and microphonic-dampening clip included.