FiiO X7 Standard Edition) Android Lossless (FLAC/MP3/DXD/PCM) DAP/DAC + AM5 Power Amp Module BUNDLE
Free delivery on all orders within 3 days unless stated otherwise.
***Please note: The FiiO X7 Standard edition is now supplied WITHOUT any amplifier modules, meaning you have to purchase at least one of the modules to be able to charge and use the unit. The AM5 is designed for use with high impedance headphones. If you have in-ear monitors or earphones see our X7+AM1 bundle. If you have medium impedance headphones see our X7+AM2 bundle. If you wish to use an external amplifier see our X7+AM0 bundle***
Start getting the best from your FiiO X7 DAP immediately with our X7 and AM5 high power headphone amplifier bundle. The X7 is the first in FiiOs modular audio units which allow you to customise your output through attachable modular amplifiers; however, by buying our bundle you immediately get to experience the full sonic capabilities the X7 can offer. Using the AM5 provides more than enough power to drive high load headphones comfortably wherever you may find yourself listening. Put simply, portable audio never sounded so good!
The X7 is the first portable DAP to use the top flight ES9018S DAC chip to provide an incredible 135db S/N ratio and dynamic range. The X7 also features a patent-pending interchangeable amplifier module technology to customize your output sound and power to your preference. Building on past successes whilst looking to the future, the X7 uses FiiO’s first Android based user interface and touch screen navigation. The X7 comes with a pre-installed FiiO Music Player which can be accesses in pure music mode, bypassing the audio quirks of the Android system and providing the clearest sound quality from your files. It is also possible to install sanctioned third party apps (Hiby, Spotify, TIDAL etc.) and listen to stream music wirelessly. The X7 has 32GB on board memory with a microSD slot that accepts up to 128GB cards. All the usual audio formats are accepted (WAV, FLAC, AIFF, MP3 etc.) alongside the higher lossless formats such as DXD, DSD64/128 and PCM supported at up to 384kHz/64bit|5.6MHz (DSD).
The FiiO AM5 is the third interchangeable amplifier module made available for the modular X7. Designed specifically for high power headphones, the AM2 takes the MUSES02 op-amp chip as the AM2 but then passes the signal through a desktop-tuned TPA6120A2-a chip. This integrated circuit, high fidelity headphone amplifier chip allows the AM5 to achieve a lower distortion, higher bandwidth and higher slew rate. Together they effectively lower the output impedance to the lowest level, allowing an ultra-high current for a highly dynamic performance.
Changing your amp module is simply a case of unscrewing the screws towards the bottom of the X7 with the screwdriver provided in the X7s packaging. You then detach the AM1 module before replacing with the AM5 and re-attaching the screws. Make sure the X7 is powered down while doing this. If you are uncertain which is which, the name of the unit is marked on the rear side.
- Top flight ES9018S SABRE32 reference 32-bit 8-Channel Audio DAC chip
- Supports WAV, FLAC, APE, ALAC, AIFF, WMA, MP3, OGG, DXD, DSD64/128 and PCM supported at up to 384kHz/64bit|5.6MHz (DSD)
- Patent-pending interchangeable amplifier modules (IEM supplied, others sold separately)
- 3.97” IPS TFT multi-touch screen (480x880 pixels)
- Fully customizable, symmetrical button layout
- Unique FiiO music player that bypasses the audio limitations of the Android system
- 10 band EQ
- Regular firmware updates
- WIFI and Bluetooth compatible
- 3700mAh battery provides c.10 hours real-world usage
- Use to power high power headphones with FiiO’s modular products
- For use with the FiiO X7 and upcoming FiiO Q5 (SOLD SEPERATELY)
- Battery life c.6 hours
- Output Power 1: >800 mW (16Ω/1 kHz)
- Output Power 2: >500 mW(32Ω/1 kHz)
- Output Power 3: >55 mW(300Ω/1 kHz)
- Frequency Response: 9 Hz~84 kHz
- SNR: ≥120 dB (A-weighted)
- Output Impedance: ＜0.5Ω（32Ω load)
- Channel Separation: ＞72 dB(32Ω/1 kHz)
- Max. Output Current: ＞250 mA (For reference)