FiiO X5iii 3rd Gen Lossless (FLAC/WAV/MP3) DAP & Q1 Headphone Amp/USB DAC BUNDLE
Free delivery on all orders within 3 days unless stated otherwise.
***NOTE: this bundle includes the FiiO X5iii DAP and FiiO Q1 Portable Headphone Amplifier and DAC. The X5iii comes in Titanium as standard but is also available in Black and Red. If you would like either of these colours instead, please leave a note on your order***
The X5iii is the first FiiO lossless portable DAP/DAC to use two dual channel OPA1642 chips followed by a custom made audiophile-grade OPA426 chip for it's amplifier stage. This provides up to 300mW of power on a 32Ω load! Also new with this model is the addition of a second headphone output to cater for users of 2.5mm 4-pole balanced cables. The X5iii also follows the previous X1ii and X7 DAPs in having full Wi-Fi and Bluetooth connectivity; allowing you to download Android applications, use popular streaming services and connect to Bluetooth remotes (such as the FiiO RM1) and speakers.
Much like it's X5 and X5ii predecessors, the third generation X5iii has two microSD card slots which accept cards up to 256GB, allowing for a whopping 544GB of music. That's enough for c.130,000 songs! A copious 3.8V 3400mAh battery gives you more than 10 hours worth of play time though the X5iii also supports rapid charging; allowing 9V/12V high-voltage sources to fully replenish the battery in only 1.5 hours! All of this contained in a new look chassis that elevates the X5iii aesthetics and provides the smoothest finish yet for a FiiO product.
The FiiO Q1 is an elegantly designed unit can function both as a portable amplifier for your audio player as well as a USB DAC for your computer, easily slipping into whichever role it needs to fulfil. A premium Texas Instruments PCM5102 DAC chip gives the Q1 a high S/N ratio and low distortion, excellent dynamic performance and enhanced jitter rejection. The plug and play nature of the Q1 makes it ideal as an effective USB upgrade of your computer’s on-board sound card and supports sample rates if up to 96kHz/24bit. Portable audio units can connect by using a simple 3.5mm jack line-in connection (which doubles as a line out should a USB audio source be in use).
- Texas Instruments premium PCM5102 DAC chip gives low distortion and rejected jitter
- Maxim MAX97220 amplifier chip gives high output current with minimal noise.
- Plug-and-play allows it to simply integrate in various audio chains with minimum fuss
- Can function as USB soundcard upgrade for your computer with 96kHz/24bit playback
- Can function as portable amplifier for your digital audio player.
- c.30 hour battery life on a single charge
- Lossless, Android based DAP. Supports DSD, DXD, PCM, WAV, FLAC, APE, ALAC and all lossey audio formats
- 32GB built-in storage with 2 card readers that accept microSD cards up to 256GB each
- Supports 2.5mm TRRS balanced cables and headphones
- Bluetooth 4.0 and 2.4GHz Wi-Fi compatible
- 3.8V, 3400mAh battery for c.10 hours battery life
- Supports rapid charging from 9V/12V sources for a full charge in 1.5 hours