FiiO X1ii 2nd Gen High Res Music (FLAC/WAV) Player + Q1 Headphone Amp/DAC BUNDLE
Free delivery on all orders within 3 days unless stated otherwise.
*** NOTE: The X1ii is available in 2 colours; Black and Rose. The default colour is Black however if you wish a different one then add a note to your order.***
This bundle is ideal for music lovers who want versatility on a budget. The FiiO Second Generation X1ii is recognised as one of the best budget portable DAPs on the market by punching well above it's price bracket with a precise audio resolution that lets your music sing. The Q1 is a new addition to the FiiO family that builds on the technical successes of the E07K DAC/Amplifier and refines them into a powerfully versatile unit. Together you can use the X1 to send converted audio through the amplifier of the Q1 to tighten up frequencies and expand the soundstage. Alternatively you can use the X1 as a source to send a digital stream to be decoded by the Q1s advanced digital analogue converter. The choice is yours!
The Fiio X1ii is the second generation of FiiO's excellent entry level digital audio player for aspiring audiophiles. It supports all the major lossless file formats (APE/FLAC/ALAC/WMA/WAV) alongside lossy formats such as MP3/AAC etc. Using a brand new Texas Instruments PCM5242 DAC chip, the X1 is capable of delivering sound up to 192hz/24bits of master tape quality resolution. It also uses microSD cards to provide expandable storage options, currently supporting up to 256gb of files. The X1ii also features a Bluetooth receiver that can pair with the FiiO RM1 remote control whilst also sending audio to Bluetooth speakers.
The FiiO Q1 is an elegantly designed unit can function both as a portable amplifier for your audio player as well as a USB DAC for your computer, easily slipping into whichever role it needs to fulfil. A premium Texas Instruments PCM5102 DAC chip gives the Q1 a high S/N ratio and low distortion, excellent dynamic performance and enhanced jitter rejection. The plug and play nature of the Q1 makes it ideal as an effective USB upgrade of your computer’s on-board sound card and supports sample rates if up to 96kHz/24bit. Portable audio units can connect by using a simple 3.5mm jack line-in connection (which doubles as a line out should a USB audio source be in use).
- Dual mode Bluetooth receiver; can send and receive signals concurrently
- Brand new touch wheel technology
- Dual headphone/line out port
- Supports in-line remote control (NOTE: not all makes of headphone supported)
- Over 12 hours battery life
- FiiO Q1 Digital Audio Converter and Amplifier
- Compact, light chassis provides effective electromagnetic shielding
- Texas Instruments premium PCM5102 DAC chip gives low distortion and rejected jitter
- Maxim MAX97220 amplifier chip gives high output current with minimal noise.
- Plug-and-play allows it to simply integrate in various audio chains with minimum fuss
- Can function as USB soundcard upgrade for your computer with 96kHz/24bit playback
- Can function as portable amplifier for your digital audio player.
- Physical Gain and Bass switches to support difficult to drive headphones.
- c.30 hour battery life on a single charge