FiiO X1ii 2nd Gen High Resolution (FLAC/WAV) Music Player + EX1 Earphones BUNDLE
Free delivery on all orders within 3 days unless stated otherwise.
The Fiio X1ii is the second generation of FiiO's excellent entry level digital audio player for aspiring audiophiles. It supports all the major lossless file formats (APE/FLAC/ALAC/WMA/WAV) alongside lossy formats such as MP3/AAC etc. Using a brand new Texas Instruments PCM5242 DAC chip, the X1 is capable of delivering sound up to 192hz/24bits of master tape quality resolution. It also uses microSD cards to provide expandable storage options, currently supporting up to 256gb of files. The X1ii also features a Bluetooth receiver that can pair with the FiiO RM1 remote control whilst also sending audio to Bluetooth speakers.
Built in partnership with Chinese headphone manufacturer Dunu; the EX1 refines the successful design of the Dunu Titan 1 by adding a Kevlar-strengthened high-purity multi-strand OFC cable. This provides a flawless sonic pathway as well as great strain resistance and longevity. The earphones themselves contain titanium driver diaphragms which provide the clearest sound reproduction up to the highest of frequencies. The offset design of the non-resonating metal body directs the sound comfortably into your ear while precisely placed tuning vents help increase the soundstage of your music, giving it a more ‘live’ feel.
- Dual mode Bluetooth receiver; can send and receive signals concurrently
- Brand new touch wheel technology
- Dual headphone/line out port
- Supports in-line remote control (NOTE: not all makes of headphone supported)
- Over 12 hours battery life
- Kevlar-strengthened high-purity multi-strand OFC cable
- Aerospace-grade titanium driver diaphragm for precise audio realisation
- Tuning vents breathe life into your recordings, increasing the soundstage
- Extended bass and high-mid frequencies in comparison with traditional diaphragms
- Variety of earbuds included to help you find the perfect fit
- Carry case and microphonic-dampening clip included.