FiiO Q1 Portable Headphone Amplifier/DAC + L17 Line-out Cable BUNDLE
Free delivery on all orders within 3 days unless stated otherwise.
***This bundle includes the L17 line-out connector cable***
The FiiO Q1 is a quality DAC and amplifier for those on a budget. This elegantly designed unit can function both as a portable amplifier for your audio player as well as a USB DAC for your computer, easily slipping into whichever role it needs to fulfil. A premium Texas Instruments PCM5102 DAC chip gives the Q1 a high S/N ratio and low distortion, excellent dynamic performance and enhanced jitter rejection. This is coupled with a Maxim MAX97220 amp IC that gives high output current and minimal distortion and noise. The plug and play nature of the Q1 makes it ideal as an effective USB upgrade of your computer’s on-board sound card and supports sample rates if up to 96kHz/24bit. Portable audio units can connect by using a simple 3.5mm jack line-in connection (which doubles as a line out should a USB audio source be in use). The Q1 also helps to minimise interference by utilising an all metal chassis which provides effective electromagnetic shielding. The DAC/Amp is rounded off with the usual Gain and Bass switches (to cater for those with difficult to drive headphones) and a battery that will last c.30 hours on one charge! This is a brilliant DAC that will hopefully show the FiiO Q series as one to be reckoned with.
- FiiO Q1 Digital Audio Converter and Amplifier
- Compact, light chassis provides effective electromagnetic shielding
- Texas Instruments premium PCM5102 DAC chip gives low distortion and rejected jitter
- Maxim MAX97220 amplifier chip gives high output current with minimal noise.
- Plug-and-play allows it to simply integrate in various audio chains with minimum fuss
- Can function as USB soundcard upgrade for your computer with 96kHz/24bit playback
- Can function as portable amplifier for your digital audio player.
- Physical Gain and Bass switches to support difficult to drive headphones.
- c.30 hour battery life on a single charge