FiiO K5 Desktop Amp/Dock + E17K Portable Headphone Amplifer/DAC BUNDLE
Free delivery on all orders within 3 days unless stated otherwise.
This bundle of the FiiO E17K digital analogue converter with the FiiO K5 desktop power amplifier/docking station provides you with everything you need for a top class desktop digital audio solution. The E17K is FiiO's stalwart midrange DAC/amp that can support 96 kHz/32 bit audio along with native DSD decoding. Connecting to the K5 not only provides a constant power source, it also allows you to listen to your music through either high impedance headphones or by attaching external active speakers to the line outputs. Together these units can form the core of an incredibly powerful external audio processor and expand your sound beyond imagination!
The K5 is the latest in FiiO’s rebranded desktop amplifier series that builds on the innovative design of the E09 while updating it to accommodate FiiO’s newer, more advanced players and DACs. As a standalone USB or line-in amplifier the K5 uses a Texas Instruments TPA6120A2 headphone driver and exclusive FiiO technology to lower its output impedance to a transparent <1Ω while increasing the maximum output power up to 1.5W@32Ω. Once coupled with an extra amplification stage and an internal high efficiency, low noise power supply, this provides ample power to drive even the most demanding headphones. If high drain headphones are not for you then the K5 can switch between 3 different gain settings, allowing refined drive capabilities for all headphones.
The E17K uses an SA 9027 USB receiver, allowing the E17K to easily be used as an external sound card for your computer; converting up to 96 kHz/32bit audio and supporting DSD decoding (with ASIO driver and SACD plugin). The FiiO E17K exploits Texas Instruments all-new PCM5102 chip, which processes higher S/N ratio, lower distortion and more linear digital-analog conversion characteristics. Also added to the E17K is the flagship Texas Instruments OPA1622 as a low pass filter, and OPA1642+LMH6643 in an OP+BUF architecture usually only seen in high end units.
- Output Power: >200mW (32Ω/THD <1%)
- Headphone Impedance Range: 16 Ω ~ 150 Ω
- SNR: ≥113dB (AUX In Gain 0dB/6dB)
- Support sampling rate (Max): 96K/24bit [USB]; 192K/24bit [SPDIF]
- Frequency response: 20Hz~20KHz
- Battery capacity 1500Mah
- Battery Life: 15 Hours on c.3.5 hour charge
- Unit size: 104.1mm x 62.2mm x 12.8mm
- USB powered desktop amplifier
- Expandable DAC functionality when docked with FiiO X3II, X5II, X7 and E17K
- Utilises a Texas Instruments TPA6120A2 current feedback headphone driver
- Output impedance <1Ω
- Max output power up to 1.5W@32Ω
- Refined external design
- 3-way Gain switch
- Synchronised power on/off between K5 and docked unit
- Supports RCA line input/output
- Supports balanced line output
- 120mm x 130mm x 55mm, 450g