FiiO AM5 High Power Amplifier Module (For FiiO X7)
Free delivery on all orders within 3 days unless stated otherwise.
The FiiO AM5 is the third interchangeable amplifier module made available for the modular X7 DAP and the upcoming Q5 DAC. Designed specifically for high power headphones, the AM2 takes the MUSES02 op-amp chip as the AM2 but then passes the signal through a desktop-tuned TPA6120A2-a chip. This integrated circuit, high fidelity headphone amplifier chip allows the AM5 to achieve a lower distortion, higher bandwidth and higher slew rate. Together they effectively lower the output impedance to the lowest level, allowing an ultra-high current for a highly dynamic performance.
Changing your amp module is simply a case of unscrewing the screws towards the bottom of the X7 with the screwdriver provided in the X7s packaging. You then detach the AM1 module before replacing with the AM5 and re-attaching the screws. Make sure the X7 is powered down while doing this. If you are uncertain which is which, the name of the unit is marked on the rear side.
- Use to power high power headphones with FiiO’s modular products
- For use with the FiiO X7 and upcoming FiiO Q5 (SOLD SEPERATELY)
- Battery life c.6 hours
- Output Power 1: >800 mW (16Ω/1 kHz)
- Output Power 2: >500 mW(32Ω/1 kHz)
- Output Power 3: >55 mW(300Ω/1 kHz)
- Frequency Response: 9 Hz~84 kHz
- SNR: ≥120 dB (A-weighted)
- Output Impedance: ＜0.5Ω（32Ω load)
- Channel Separation: ＞72 dB(32Ω/1 kHz)
- Max. Output Current: ＞250 mA (For reference)