FiiO AM0 USB Non-Amplified Module For FiiO X7 Digital Audio Player and DAC
Free delivery on all orders within 3 days unless stated otherwise.
The FiiO AM0 is the fourth interchangeable module made available for the modular X7 DAP and the upcoming Q5 DAC. Unlike the previous AM modules, the AM0 has NO AMPLIFIER SECTION; instead it functions as a pure USB interconnect for charging and data transfer. The X7 can then be used purely as a source from either it's line out or USB without having the extra power drain associated with an amplifier. Its provides a particularly elegant solution for those who wish to pair their X7 with the FiiO K5 desktop amplifier or upcoming DK1 docking station.
Changing your amp module is simply a case of unscrewing the screws towards the bottom of the X7 with the screwdriver provided in the X7s packaging. You then detach the AM1 module before replacing with the AM5 and re-attaching the screws. Make sure the X7 is powered down while doing this. If you are uncertain which is which, the name of the unit is marked on the rear side.
- Converts the FiiO X7 into a pure audio source whilst retaining USB functionality.
- NO AMPLIFIER. However Line Out is as follows;
- THD+N: <0.0007% (10 KΩ/1 kHz)
- Frequency response: 10 Hz ~ 62 kHz (-3dB)
- Channel Separation: > 100 dB (10 KΩ/1 kHz)
- Dynamic Range: > 115 dB
- Line Level: > 1.4 Vrms (10 KΩ/1 kHz)