FiiO RC-SE1 Headphone Re-cable For Shure Earphones
Free delivery on all orders within 3 days unless stated otherwise.
The FiiO RC-SE1 is a 120cm cable designed for upgrading or re-cabling Shure brand earphones.
The wire is made by OYAIDE (Japan) using high-purity OCC material and has been processed through low temperature hardening, creating a wire that is thick yet remains durably soft with excellent tensile strength. This process also provides a high-quality signal path for terrific audio clarity. The tensile properties have been optimized for prolonged use in all environments.
Each cable features 8 wires with 11 cores of silver-plated copper with separate independent ground wires for left and right channels. The thick soft jacket is flexible and durable to withstand the rigours of day-to-day use. The gold-plated 3.5mm plug provides compatibility with a variety of audio devices.
For use with Shure SE215, SE315, SE425, SE535. Please note that the earphone buds shown in the images are NOT included.
• Length: 120cm (excluding plug)
• Diameter: 2.5mm
• Sheath: Teflon FEP
• Conductor: Silver plated copper (8/11/0.08)
• Single channel impedance: 0.16Ω
• High pressure resistance: 150V
• 3.5mm stereo audio plug with gold plating
• Compatible with: Shure SE215, SE315, SE 425, SE535
• Earphone Buds NOT included