FiiO AM1 In-Ear Monitor Amplifier Module (For FiiO X7)
Free delivery on all orders within 3 days unless stated otherwise.
The FiiO AM1 is the first interchangeable module for the modular X7 DAP and the upcoming Q5 DAC. Chosen by FiiO as the initial amplifier for the X7 and bundled with early units; the AM1 is tuned specifically for in-ear monitor headphones. The AM1 combines the best selling TI OPA1612 low noise voltage amplifier chip with a high output AD8397 current amplifier to provide a precise sound for lower powered earphones. Added benefits of this module include increased X7 battery life, minimal heat transference and a low cost.
Changing your amp module is simply a case of unscrewing the screws towards the bottom of the X7 with the screwdriver provided in the X7s packaging. You then detach the AM1 module before replacing with the AM5 and re-attaching the screws. Make sure the X7 is powered down while doing this. If you are uncertain which is which, the name of the unit is marked on the rear side.
- Use to power inn-ear monitor headphones with FiiO’s modular products
- For use with the FiiO X7 and upcoming FiiO Q5 (SOLD SEPERATELY)
- Battery life c.9 hours
- Output Power: >200 mW (16Ω/1 kHz)
- Frequency Response: 9 Hz~84 kHz
- SNR: ≥115 dB (A-weighted)
- Output Impedance: ＜0.5Ω（32Ω load)
- Channel Separation: ＞73 dB(32Ω/1 kHz)
- Max. Output Current: ＞250 mA (For reference)