FiiO X7 Android Lossless (FLAC/MP3/DXD/PCM) DAP/DAC + E18 Headphone Amp BUNDLE
Free delivery on all orders within 3 days unless stated otherwise.
This bundle of the FiiO X7 Android-based digital audio player and the E18 headphone amplifier/digital analogue converter pairs two powerhouses together to form the ultimate portable audio rig. The X7 is FiiO's flagship DAP and the first to use an Android-based operating system; allowing it to run third party music applications and access streaming services like Spotify and Tidal. Top of the range audio architecture gives you a sound close to perfection. The E18 is FiiOs flagship amplifier/DAC that has been
designed to not only boost audio signals from an external DAP, but also function as an outboard DAC for android smartphones. Combining these two top of the line units gives you the ultimate in power, portability and audio precision.
The X7 is the first portable DAP to use the top flight ES9018S DAC chip to provide an incredible 135db S/N ratio and dynamic range. The X7 also features a patent-pending interchangeable amplifier module technology to customize your output sound and power to your preference. Building on past successes whilst looking to the future, the X7 uses FiiO’s first Android based user interface and touch screen navigation. The X7 comes with a pre-installed FiiO Music Player which can be accesses in pure music mode, bypassing the audio quirks of the Android system and providing the clearest sound quality from your files. It is also possible to install sanctioned third party apps (Hiby, Spotify, TIDAL etc.) and listen to stream music wirelessly. The X7 has 32GB on board memory with a microSD slot that accepts up to 128GB cards. All the usual audio formats are accepted (WAV, FLAC, AIFF, MP3 etc.) alongside the higher lossless formats such as DXD, DSD64/128 and PCM supported at up to 384kHz/64bit|5.6MHz (DSD).
The FiiO E18 Kunlun amplifier provides reference quality digital-to-analog audio conversion for music played via compatible Android smartphones (such as Samsung Galaxy S3/S4/Note2, HTC One, and other Android devices with USB OTG and USB digital audio output capabilities). The E18 can even remotely control the playback of songs on the phone and serve as a mobile reserve power supply, leaving you free from worries of running out of battery when listening to your favourite songs. It also functions with laptop and desktop computers (including Apple Macbook, Macbook Air etc.) at up to 96kHz/24bit high definition audio. The unit utilizes high-end op-amp audio output circuitry to create ultra low distortion levels and noise. The large 3500mAh battery provides up to 25 hours of use as an amp-only, or up to 12 hours as DAC/amp.
- Top flight ES9018S SABRE32 reference 32-bit 8-Channel Audio DAC chip
- Supports WAV, FLAC, APE, ALAC, AIFF, WMA, MP3, OGG, DXD, DSD64/128 and PCM supported at up to 384kHz/64bit|5.6MHz (DSD)
- Patent-pending interchangeable amplifier modules (IEM supplied, others sold separately)
- 3.97” IPS TFT multi-touch screen (480x880 pixels)
- Fully customizable, symmetrical button layout
- Unique FiiO music player that bypasses the audio limitations of the Android system
- 10 band EQ
- With included IEM module: 3.5mm headphone port, 3.5mm line-out, 3.5mm coaxial digital port
- Regular firmware updates
- WIFI and Bluetooth compatible
- 3700mAh battery provides c.10 hours real-world usage
- The ideal partner for Android phones. Make your music sound better than ever
- USB DAC & Amp specifically tailored for smartphones
- Mobile power supply; provides secondary power source for smartphones
- Can function as a desktop USB DAC & AMP for computers (96khz/24bit)
- Portable Headphone Amplifier: The E18 also has a line in port to connect to other players and becomes a dedicated headphone amplifier in this configuration