FiiO X7 (Standard Edition) Android Lossless (FLAC/MP3/DXD/PCM) DAP/DAC + AM3 Balanced Headphone Module BUNDLE
Free delivery on all orders within 3 days unless stated otherwise.
***Please note: The FiiO X7 Standard edition is now supplied without any amplifier modules, meaning you have to purchase at least one of the modules to be able to charge and use the unit. The AM3 is designed for use with balanced headphones. If you have in-ear monitors see our X7+AM1 bundle. If you have high impedance headphones see our X7+AM5 bundle. If you wish to use an external amplifier see our X7+AM0 bundle***
***Please note: The AM3's balanced output only accepts a 11.5mm length balanced jack. If your headphones have a more traditional 14mm jack then please exercise caution when connecting. Pushing the jack in too far will damage the electronics. The regular headphone output accepts 14mm jacks***
Start getting the best from your FiiO X7 DAP immediately with our X7 and AM3 balanced headphone amplifier bundle. The X7 is the first in FiiOs modular audio units which allow you to customise your output through attachable modular amplifiers; however, by buying our bundle you immediately get to experience the full sonic capabilities the X7 can offer. Using the AM3 provides clear, balanced fidelity and power to get the best out of your balanced headphones. No longer do you need to worry about audio interference!
The X7 is the first portable DAP to use the top flight ES9018S DAC chip to provide an incredible 135db S/N ratio and dynamic range. The X7 also features a patent-pending interchangeable amplifier module technology to customize your output sound and power to your preference. Building on past successes whilst looking to the future, the X7 uses FiiO’s first Android based user interface and touch screen navigation. The X7 comes with a pre-installed FiiO Music Player which can be accesses in pure music mode, bypassing the audio quirks of the Android system and providing the clearest sound quality from your files. It is also possible to install sanctioned third party apps (Hiby, Spotify, TIDAL etc.) and listen to stream music wirelessly. The X7 has 32GB on board memory with a microSD slot that accepts up to 128GB cards. All the usual audio formats are accepted (WAV, FLAC, AIFF, MP3 etc.) alongside the higher lossless formats such as DXD, DSD64/128 and PCM supported at up to 384kHz/64bit|5.6MHz (DSD).
The FiiO AM3 is the fifth interchangeable module made available for the modular X7 DAP and the upcoming Q5 DAC. The AM3 uses 6 brand new OPA1622 amp chips from Texas Instruments to achieve full channel balanced output for both 2.5mm TRRS balanced output and 3.5mm single-end output. These chips also help achieve an ultralow THD + N of –119.2 dB (0.000018%) while driving a 32Ω load at 10 mW output. With an output power of 150 (before clipping occurs), this is the best module for high power, interference-free audio from your X7.
Changing your amp module is simply a case of unscrewing the screws towards the bottom of the X7 with the screwdriver provided in the X7s packaging. You then detach the AM1 module before replacing with the AM3 and re-attaching the screws. Make sure the X7 is powered down while doing this. If you are uncertain which is which, the name of the unit is marked on the rear side.
- Top flight ES9018S SABRE32 reference 32-bit 8-Channel Audio DAC chip
- Supports WAV, FLAC, APE, ALAC, AIFF, WMA, MP3, OGG, DXD, DSD64/128 and PCM supported at up to 384kHz/64bit|5.6MHz (DSD)
- Patent-pending interchangeable amplifier modules (IEM supplied, others sold separately)
- 3.97” IPS TFT multi-touch screen (480x880 pixels)
- Fully customizable, symmetrical button layout
- Unique FiiO music player that bypasses the audio limitations of the Android system
- 10 band EQ
- With included IEM module: 3.5mm headphone port, 3.5mm line-out, 3.5mm coaxial digital port
- Regular firmware updates
- WIFI and Bluetooth compatible
- 3700mAh battery provides c.10 hours real-world usage
- Use to power balanced headphones with FiiO’s modular products
- For use with the FiiO X7 and upcoming FiiO Q5 (SOLD SEPERATELY)
- Battery life >6 hours
- Balanced (TRRS) Output Power 1: >420 mW (16Ω/1 kHz)
- Balanced (TRRS) Output Power 2: >540 mW (32Ω/1 kHz)
- Balanced (TRRS) Output Power 3: >70 mW (300Ω/1 kHz)
- Regular (3.5mm) Output Power 1: >250 mW (16Ω/1 kHz)
- Regular (3.5mm) Output Power 2: >190 mW (32Ω/1 kHz)
- Regular (3.5mm) Output Power 3: >25 mW (300Ω/1 kHz)
- Frequency Response: 5 Hz~83 kHz
- SNR: ≥115 dB (A-weighted)
- Output Impedance: ＜0.5Ω（32Ω load)
- Channel Separation: ＞72 dB(32Ω/1 kHz)