FiiO E17K Portable Headphone Amplifier/DAC + EX1 IEM Headphones BUNDLE
Free delivery on all orders within 3 days unless stated otherwise.
Expand the possibilities of your computer's sound with this FiiO E17K digital analogue converter/headphone amplifier and FiiO EX1 in-ear monitors bundle. The E17K is FiiO's stalwart midrange DAC/amp that can support 96 kHz/32 bit audio along with native DSD decoding. Based on the critically acclaimed DUNU Titan 1 earphones, the EX1 are tuned by FiiO to provide brilliant depth when paired with the X series of lossless DAPs. When used together they can make film, game and music audio come to life!
The E17K uses an SA 9027 USB receiver, allowing the E17K to easily be used as an external sound card for your computer; converting up to 96 kHz/32bit audio and supporting DSD decoding (with ASIO driver and SACD plugin). The FiiO E17K exploits Texas Instruments all-new PCM5102 chip, which processes higher S/N ratio, lower distortion and more linear digital-analog conversion characteristics. Also added to the E17K is the flagship Texas Instruments OPA1622 as a low pass filter, and OPA1642+LMH6643 in an OP+BUF architecture usually only seen in high end units.
Built in partnership with Chinese headphone manufacturer Dunu; the EX1 refines the successful design of the Dunu Titan 1 by adding a Kevlar-strengthened high-purity multi-strand OFC cable. This provides a flawless sonic pathway as well as great strain resistance and longevity. The earphones themselves contain titanium driver diaphragms which provide the clearest sound reproduction up to the highest of frequencies. The offset design of the non-resonating metal body directs the sound comfortably into your ear while precisely placed tuning vents help increase the soundstage of your music, giving it a more ‘live’ feel.
- Output Power: >200mW (32Ω/THD <1%)
- Headphone Impedance Range: 16 Ω ~ 150 Ω
- SNR: ≥113dB (AUX In Gain 0dB/6dB)
- Support sampling rate (Max): 96K/24bit [USB]; 192K/24bit [SPDIF]
- Frequency response: 20Hz~20KHz
- Battery capacity 1500Mah
- Battery Life: 15 Hours on c.3.5 hour charge
- Unit size: 104.1mm x 62.2mm x 12.8mm
- Kevlar-strengthened high-purity multi-strand OFC cable
- Aerospace-grade titanium driver diaphragm for precise audio realisation
- Tuning vents breathe life into your recordings, increasing the soundstage
- Extended bass and high-mid frequencies in comparison with traditional diaphragms
- Variety of earbuds included to help you find the perfect fit
- Carry case and microphonic-dampening clip included
For more FiiO products at a great price, be sure to check out our AVShop_UK eBay store.