FiiO A3 Portable Headphone Amplifier + EX1 In-Ear Monitor Headphones BUNDLE
Free delivery on all orders within 3 days unless stated otherwise.
If you want all the tools to lift your digital music beyond the realms of your source, look no further than this FiiO A3 headphone amplifier and FiiO EX1 in-ear monitors bundle. The A3 is one of FiiO's all time most popular products, packing power enough to drive medium to high impedance headphones and expanding the soundstage of IEMs. Based on the critically acclaimed DUNU Titan 1 earphones, the EX1 are tuned by FiiO to provide brilliant depth when paired with the X series of lossless DAPs. Together you can wave farewell to mediocre music.
Like its predecessor the FiiO E11, the A3 boosts the signal from your digital audio player, tightening the sound response in the process and lowering the noise floor. Improvements the previous E11 model include a new aluminium-alloy body and chassis to increase shielding from EM interference. The OPA1642 pre-amp serves as the voltage amplifier, creating great layering and medium and high frequency extension, while an AD8397 power amplifier controls the low frequencies and drive ability. The A3 also features new discrete bass circuit design, allowing you to turn the bass on and off without affecting the overall quality and purity of the sound.
Built in partnership with Chinese headphone manufacturer Dunu; the EX1 refines the successful design of the Dunu Titan 1 by adding a Kevlar-strengthened high-purity multi-strand OFC cable. This provides a flawless sonic pathway as well as great strain resistance and longevity. The earphones themselves contain titanium driver diaphragms which provide the clearest sound reproduction up to the highest of frequencies. The offset design of the non-resonating metal body directs the sound comfortably into your ear while precisely placed tuning vents help increase the soundstage of your music, giving it a more ‘live’ feel.
- New aluminium-alloy body and chassis to increase shielding from EM interference
- Improved sound performance
- Reinforced battery capacity of 16 hours
- Can be used whilst charging
- Can drive most medium impedance headphones and some high impedance headphones
- Kevlar-strengthened high-purity multi-strand OFC cable
- Aerospace-grade titanium driver diaphragm for precise audio realisation
- Tuning vents breathe life into your recordings, increasing the soundstage
- Extended bass and high-mid frequencies in comparison with traditional diaphragms
- Variety of earbuds included to help you find the perfect fit
- Carry case and microphonic-dampening clip included.