FiiO X1ii 2nd Gen High Res (MP3/FLAC/WAV) Bluetooth Digital Audio Player
Free delivery on all orders within 3 days unless stated otherwise.
This update to the enormously successful FiiO X1 DAP makes many internal and external changes to enhance an already extremely good value player. The all in one look of the original has been replaced with a sleek modern, two-tone style which offsets a black front-piece with an aluminium chassis in one of three colours (black, rose-gold and silver). While echoing the wheel and button layout of previous FiiO players, the X1ii enhances the experience by replacing the mechanical scroll wheel with a solid touch responsive one similar to early iPods. The X1ii also supports Bluetooth 4.0 connectivity, allowing you to both send your audio to external Bluetooth speakers and headphones and even use the FiiO RM1 to control the unit from a distance.
Inside, the X1ii boasts a brand new TI PCM5242 DAC chip to boost the SNR whilst supporting a full differential line output. The battery has also been refined to provide up to 12 hours of continuous playback and the deep sleep function found on the X3ii and X5ii has been integrated; no longer must you wait for load-up times. All of this fits rather neatly in a profile that is 15% thinner, 4% less wide and 4% lighter! Quite a feat from FiiO.
- Supports the common 5 lossless formats (APE/FLAC/WAV/WMA/ALAC) at 192kHz/32bit
- Supports microSD cards up to 256GB (or c.87 days worth of music, depending on file format)
- Dual mode Bluetooth receiver; can send and receive signals concurrently
- Brand new touch wheel technology
- Interchangeable line-out/headphone-out port
- Supports in-line remote control (NOTE: not all makes of headphone supported)
- Adjustable volume through Line-out
- Deep-sleep standby mode.