FiiO E17K Alpen 2 Portable Headphone Audio Amplifier / USB DAC
Free delivery on all orders within 3 days unless stated otherwise.
The FiiO E17K is a portable lightweight brushed metal headphone amplifier and digital to analogue converter (DAC). The E17K utilises an SA 9027 USB receiver, allowing the E17K to easily be used as an external sound card for your computer; converting up to 96 kHz/32bit audio and supporting DSD decoding (with ASIO driver and SACD plugin).
The FiiO E17K exploits Texas Instruments all-new PCM5102 chip, which processes higher S/N ratio, lower distortion and more linear digital-analog conversion characteristics. Also added to the E17K is the flagship Texas Instruments OPA1622 as a low pass filter, and OPA1642+LMH6643 in an OP+BUF architecture usually only seen in high end units.
The E17k has a built in rechargeable lithium battery and USB charger, allowing you to charge on your PC or with a USB adapter. The unit also uses a new multi-functional wheel that responds to both turns and clicks, providing an intuitive agile control replacing many buttons from the older model.
- Output Power: >200mW (32Ω/THD <1%)
- Headphone Impedance Range: 16 Ω ~ 150 Ω
- SNR: Ω113dB (AUX In Gain 0dB/6dB)
- Support sampling rate (Max): 96K/24bit [USB]; 192K/24bit [SPDIF]
- Frequency response: 20Hz~20KHz
- Battery capacity 1500Mah
- Charging time 3.5 hours
- Battery Life 15 Hours
- Unit size: 104.1mm x 62.2mm x 12.8mm
- Weight: 110g unit weight 298g including packaging